Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday, April 9th, 2015

Since no one is reading this anyways I thought I'd just use this blog as a quasi-private journal.

I didn't start working quite as early as I would have liked, but I did get quite a bit done today regardless and that combined with finishing the theater article yesterday feels pretty good. I also ate pretty well today so that was also a nice little accomplishment.

It was pouring today so I didn't really get a morning hike in, but tomorrow looks quite promising.

I've decided that in addition to the photos I take during the hikes I'm going to start including a daily photo of myself. I'm not sure why, I've never been a big fan of me outside of my brain, but perhaps as I get more in-shape it will mend those feelings.

Here is today:

4/9/15
It's been raining all day with intermittent thunder and lightning, which I must confess is probably part of my good mood. I love thunderstorms, I really hope it continues well into the night, they always help me sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment